Tuesday 14 February 2012

Target Audience

It is important to consider the target audience of the organisation for whom I will make the logo for so that I can construct a product in favour or that is best suited and recognised with the regular audience of this service.


Because it's tyre company which relates a lot to cars and in the process of fixing them or modifying them, which is why the logo will have to interact and show to be more Masculine.


I would also have to make sure to have my logo to appeal to the right age group, I think 17-40 would be ideal, mainly because from my own experience when I passed driving at 17 I remember talking with lots of friends about having all sorts of alloy wheels and tyres on a car I would buy (same for many friends same age as me).
I think the period ends at 40 though because I gathered a little research by asking my uncles and friends fathers whether they still visit a tyre shop and have a tyre changed and most men after the age of 40 give the responsibility to let someone else have it changed. That may not be the case for many people but I choose to go with the majority.


I also think the target audience would be people who have great deal of interest in cars or tuning and modifying cars this is why I plan on making a logo for this target audience, something sporty masculine of various ages.



























No comments:

Post a Comment