Sunday 19 February 2012

Design (3)

I know I haven't been able to draw the perfect wheel, or anything close to a car tyre, alloy or even a wheel, which is I based this design sheet in trying to perfect the tyre (slash) alloy so that I or We have a better glimpse of what is expected and an understanding of where to go from here:



Bear in mind the sketches are rough and will hopefully improve and look better when I actually start looking at various designs and playing around with softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I feel a lot more confident in playing around and making a design on a program rather than having to make designs for it before hand this way I can experiment better and build the image in my head before going ahead with whatever I need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment