Sunday 19 February 2012

One of My Final Images

Here is one of the final images, I will present to the theme signs and streets. 





I think this is a great image to present as it has many different and unusual sense of direction with red signs showing you can't turn left or right with level crossing lights at both sides. 


I really like this image because every time I look at it it gives a good contrast over everything thats green in the image and everything thats red, and contrasts well together because Green symbolises healthy, life, eco. Where as Red symbolises Danger, unhealthy, blood etc. 


The reason why everything contrasts so well was because of me extending the shutter speed and changing the aperture allowing more light into the camera and illuminating the picture as cars and various objects go past. I like everything about this picture including the direction of the lamps etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment