Sunday 19 February 2012

Advantages/Disadvantages


Time to critically evaluate my logo and it does seem like a good logo however if I was to change something it could be the font to have slightly more bold and masculine to identify it as a organisation to ave it more bold and great, apart from this the only thing I would change would be the colour blue and maybe make it a little more lighter so it doesn't bland as much with the black and so you can make out what it looks like and slightly more clear. But I do I believe I have achieved what I set out to do and have the right brand values to define and explain my logo. 


I am confident in thinking this logo shares the same brand values of having:


Quality- with the use of smart images and Quality control (simply by the nice shade of both colours mixing well together) 


Being Advanced- with logo type and the latest font 


and showing its Reliable- with conservative colour and sunshine mixed together

No comments:

Post a Comment