Sunday 19 February 2012

Designs (1)

Here are a few designs/sketches I've been working on recently, just to show what sort of Ideas have been processing and what I want the outcome to be, Im not the best at Art but I have annotated the design to give a better explanation of the Designs.










Design 1: Shows the brand name, with a tyre at the black for a sense that both objects merge into one I believe it gives a sort of Identity to the words and shows that its a tyre business. I also believe it would make an excellent branch sign on buildings, something unique and different.




Design 2: Shows the organisation name on top of a tyre, to give a unique sense of  identity and use the background as a tyre to convey whats in the foreground a bit like Design 1 but in a different position.

No comments:

Post a Comment