Sunday 19 February 2012

The Perfect Font!

I have been looking through various and many different fonts which may explain and define the organisation I am representing.


I need a font that suggests the organisation to be bold strong as a car/tyre masculine strong but at the same time advanced as in new and efficient. 


I started by looking for fonts on various websites that might match my brand values so I searched for fonts with names such as Quality, Reliable and even Advanced. But didn't manage to find out much.





























I then literally started looking through many websites and went through hundreds of pages to find the perfect font, I found myself to be very picky but also had a thought that perfection takes time, then eventually I started storing different fonts Sans and Serifs and collected various and different fonts:





































These are the fonts I chose and the one I thought would be absolutely perfect was the very first one on the list "Androgyne" however I instead of using just that font I thought it would be a great idea to experiment first and see all the fonts and who knows I might change my mind later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment