Sunday 19 February 2012

Another Final Image I am Deciding to Use

Another final image I am deciding to use as submission to the theme of signs and streets is an amazing picture I took with my time in Pakistan of the streets of Islamabad. 



Its not necessarily the best of quality but I thought It was fantastic the way not just this street but almost every street in Islamabad was lit with many rope lights and stalls, shops were portraying a very colourful atmosphere. 


The main reason it was like this was because days were getting close to a national holiday which celebrates the birth of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), the holiday is called Eid- Milad Un Nabi and is celebrated with an unusual sense of style over there with all the streets very well lit up and so many decorations and pieces put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment