Tuesday 20 March 2012

RE-TRY!!

After receiving some honest feedback yesterday about my logo I decided to start again and create a new logo possibly with a different concept for Project 2.


Feedback suggested that my logo was a bit confusing as it didn't portray the initial idea, the colour scheme was wrong along with the wrong shades and there is another Continental Tyres that have already set standards with a logo and it may seem difficult to try a use a different style when the first image when someone says "continental tyres" is of the original. 




Soooooo.. Based on this feedback I will try my best to create another logo with a good selection of colours (2 colours). Something quite simple, effective and original as it should be easy to understand. 


I look forward for attempt 2

No comments:

Post a Comment